Nouva Episodio
The world is adjusting to a new unthinkable episode of our nation 7 months ago. COVID -19 has change every piece of our lives. This includes the sudden change in our government, business and the mindset of the people. This pandemic has affected education system around the world. This cause extra burden to the students and the teacher. Well the question is how will we achieve quality education in the middle of this crisis?
We are living amidst the greatest threat in our lifetime education and this threat is the educational crisis. Starting of the school year late disturb the lives of students, teachers and parents. The department of education is doing a lot of efforts to reduce the burden of the students, one is the use of modular learning and remote learning strategies. Parents will also be involve in their children’s education process and the department of education will have more clearer understanding in this educational crisis. With the help of technology and cooperation of students, teachers and parents we can strengthen the future education system of our country.
What we need to do is to overcome the crisis that we are facing today. The challenge we need to conquer is to reduce the negative impact of this pandemic to the students. As education system cope up with this crisis students must also be thinking on how they can recover. Educators, parents and students must have a sense of understanding to assure that every child will attain a good quality education.
https://www.freepik.com/

Your choice of theme design is great in the eyes. It is simple yet stylish looking. It matches your personality that is simple but the things that you can do is great. Good job on choosing your theme design.
ReplyDeleteI like that you are worried about the feelings of students in this new type of education. We just need to adjust and do our best at all the times. Our efforts will surely paid off when time comes by. Have a great day. Nice article.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Jasmin, I like how you beautifully wrote every part of this article. Its introduction, body, and conclusion are well organized. Besides, I also like how you have answered your question located in your introduction; I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteHi Jasmin! I really like your display of positivity and worry to our fellow students. I agree that what we need is to do our best to overcome this crisis and surely we will recover. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHi! Indeed this pandemic has affected a lot of people. I like how you worried about the feelings of students, I as well worry. We have to face and fight together this virus for us to live a normal life again. we have to do our part and cooperate. Gob well done! Godbless
ReplyDeleteYour choice of theme was nice, simple but great. For me, the image inserted isn't connected to the main point of your blog, but after all, it's still nice tho.
I like how you expressed your thoughts and ideas about our education system. We really need to adjust even though it's not easy for us because we're in a middle of a pandemic. Kudos, Jasmin!
ReplyDeleteI can see that the picture you inserted isn't connected to your article but overall your article is impressive. I like the your theme and layout by the way, especially in the combination of colors.
Delete