End of the Quarter

 

                                                            https://pin.it/3y1RMXe

COVID 19 has forced the schools to close for the safety of the students. Many of us are bothered because of the modular learning platform for us to continue our educational training.

This quarter had been tough for me, especially in the first weeks. Studying alone is not easy coz we are engaged in the usual way of learning. Another problem is the lack of proper equipment and internet connection. But as days go by we get to use in the new way of learning. I have learned this quarter, I didn’t expect that I am going to enjoy the lessons creating a log and sharing your thoughts to others is such a nice way to covey your feelings. Another exciting part of this quarter is reading the comments of your schoolmates, knowing that they appreciated you work is very overwhelming. The problem that I have encountered I think is the lack of time in doing the tasks, some of us didn’t able to do all the task because of the lack of time. And that is one of the hundred lessons hat I have learned, manage your time and always have time for your self. As the first quarter ends this lessons that I have learned will always be at my pocket and always carry when the face to face classes continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smiles Painted On Our Face

A Woman: Not “Just” a Woman

Let as all be the Superior