2nd Chapter

 This quarter I have learned many htings that  I never thougth I can do. I am always wondering how to do those things but luckily I have leraned all thos things. Doing tasks and working with the notepad app is such a exciting work. Doing such things makes me realize that there still a lot of things that i haven’t learned.  But also we can’t learn if we didn’t pass some trials, in this quarter one of my problem is the  lak of time doing many tasks, yes, i can say that doing html tags is fun but also it needs a lot of work. Typing tags isn’t easy it one of the most frustating work for me. But luckily I am able to pass those works productively with a lot of patience. Moving on I will continue to work on the things that i have learned to improve my skills anf ofcourse I will continue to lookback on the things that i know I need to improve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smiles Painted On Our Face

A Woman: Not “Just” a Woman

Let as all be the Superior