The Twists and Turns of 3rd Quarter
We are adjusting to a new unplanned episode of our nation a year ago. Covid-19 has change every smithereens of our life. This includes the sudden change in our government, business and the mindset of the people. This pandemic has affected education system around the world. This cause extra burden to the students and the teacher.
The way of studying that the we students got used to is replaced in a way that we aren’t familliar . As a student it is very hard to cope up with your studies knowing that you just have a little knowledge about your lessons or you doesn’t have any stock knowledge at all. For me this quarter is quite harder than the previous one, complex tasks got me hard. Maintaning my time on answering my modules bacame tough, I thought taking my modules easily and having a short “me time” would help so I did take my modules effortlessly. At the middle of the quarter many students talk about their mental health and how tired they are because of the tasks that we need to accomplish and as a student who is afraid to have a mental breakdown I decided to have a break and honestly by that time I know that I didn’t put all my efforts to answer my modules. As weeks pass tasks became more complex and I didn’t know how to get back my drive on studying, I was able to do all the tasks but I know that it isn’t enough.
3rd Quarter made me realize that having a chill time won’t help your mind to think freely and to answer your modules easily it will just give you the urge to neglect your studies, understanding your lessons thoroughly will help you accomplish the given tasks easily and I hope that in the next quarter I can bring back my drive to study hard and to put my studies first before other things.
Comments
Post a Comment